Use the Browse option if you want to just explore the Railroad transit systems supported within TrackMyStop but do not want to actually track any destination. This function of browsing through various railroads, their routes and station stops can also be done in the Track option. However, once you are tracking a destination using the Track option, you cannot use the Track option to browse other routes or station stops. That is the reason the Browse option is provided.
The process to Browse is very similar to the Track option and it is described here:
1. Select the Browse tab by tapping the binoculars icon shown on the menu bar at the bottom of the App’s screen.
2. A choice of Railroad Transit Systems supported within TrackMyStop will be displayed.
3. Now select a Railroad transit system.
4. A choice of Routes for the selected Railroad transit system will be displayed on the next screen.
5. Select an appropriate Route on which you are traveling.
6. On the next screen, you will see a list of Station Stops on the selected Route.
7. Select a Station Stop you are interested in.
8. On the Station Information Screen you can see the address of the station and the ‘View Route Map” button. Tap this button if you want to see the route map which shows all station stops on the selected route.
Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Exultancy Inc.
All rights reserved.